The last four days in bullet points:
- Babies take their time being born.
- iPads are limited in their excellence.
- I apparently love Percy Jackson enough that I will cuddle him as I sleep on the couch in the hospital’s waiting room at 4 a.m. (I woke up with my arms wrapped around The Battle of the Labyrinth.)
- My sister gets all the awards for having a 9lb 10oz baby naturally.
- Hospital food is gross unless you just had a baby. That’s when you get all the good stuff.
- The most mundane actions of a baby are fascinating. Cooing quiets a room. Sneezing amuses. Pooping is applauded.
- Yes, I feel free to use the word “poop” in my blog now.
- I am jealous of anyone holding my niece.
- I really like being an aunt.